Join the family
That eternal question: why should you work here? One: we’re independent, so you’ll be able to explore ideas and approaches you wouldn’t elsewhere. Two: we have a passion for great ideas – and we like to get everybody involved. And three: we’re thinking big about the future, so this will be a place where you can explore, grow and develop. Have a look below for our current opportunities.
We’re after a lively, proactive and can-do account manager who likes to put a little something extra into their work – and wants the freedom and opportunity to do so more often.
About the role
Variety is something we can certainly offer. You’ll be taking on employer communications projects across a pretty broad client list – some big names, some fascinating and under-the-radar, and some that are very prestigious indeed. Award winning work that you can make your mark on.
You could be doing anything from managing a year long graduate recruitment campaign to creating interactive tools for internal communications to managing ambitious film shoots or developing global employer brands.
Who we’re looking for
– You’re an account manager looking for a fresh challenge or an exec looking to make a step up
– You’ve (preferably!) got some great experience in the recruitment marketing space to bring to the table
– You’ve got the talent, experience and level head to pick up projects of all kinds and run with them
– You’re up for a challenge and eager to branch out into different areas
– You take pride in your work and have a wonderful eye for detail
– You’re a thoroughly pleasant human being and enjoy the company of other thoroughly pleasant human beings.
Your application will be sent to Chris Bowen.