Join the family
That eternal question: why should you work here? One: we’re independent, so you’ll be able to explore ideas and approaches you wouldn’t elsewhere. Two: we have a passion for great ideas – and we like to get everybody involved. And three: we’re thinking big about the future, so this will be a place where you can explore, grow and develop. Have a look below for our current opportunities.
You’re lively. You’re a sponge. You’re proactive. You’re open-minded. You’re a self-starter. To borrow a bit of (slightly overegged) marketing terminology, you’re a digital native. You’re also keen to get your foot in the door of the marketing and communications industry. Which is perfect, because we have an entry-level role for an expert organiser, proof-reader, prop-sourcer and all-round project-helper. It starts as a three-month internship, but impress us and it also could lead to more. Interested? Apply below and send us something that’ll grab our attention.
Your application will be sent to Alison Bates.
We’re after a lively, proactive and can-do account manager who likes to put a little something extra into their work – and wants the freedom and opportunity to do so more often.
About the role
Variety is something we can certainly offer. You’ll be taking on employer communications projects across a pretty broad client list – some big names, some fascinating and under-the-radar, and some that are very prestigious indeed. Award winning work that you can make your mark on.
You could be doing anything from managing a year long graduate recruitment campaign to creating interactive tools for internal communications to managing ambitious film shoots or developing global employer brands.
Who we’re looking for
– You’re an account manager looking for a fresh challenge or an exec looking to make a step up
– You’ve (preferably!) got some great experience in the recruitment marketing space to bring to the table
– You’ve got the talent, experience and level head to pick up projects of all kinds and run with them
– You’re up for a challenge and eager to branch out into different areas
– You take pride in your work and have a wonderful eye for detail
– You’re a thoroughly pleasant human being and enjoy the company of other thoroughly pleasant human beings.
Your application will be sent to Chris Bowen.