Join the family
That eternal question: why should you work here? One: we’re independent, so you’ll be able to explore ideas and approaches you wouldn’t elsewhere. Two: we have a passion for great ideas – and we like to get everybody involved. And three: we’re thinking big about the future, so this will be a place where you can explore, grow and develop. Have a look below for our current opportunities.
We’re after a lively, proactive and can-do account manager who likes to put a little something extra into their work – and wants the freedom and opportunity to do so more often.
About the role
Variety is something we can certainly offer. You’ll be taking on employer communications projects across a pretty broad client list – some big names, some fascinating and under-the-radar, and some that are very prestigious indeed. Award winning work that you can make your mark on.
You could be doing anything from managing a year long graduate recruitment campaign to creating interactive tools for internal communications to managing ambitious film shoots or developing global employer brands.
Who we’re looking for
– You’re an account manager looking for a fresh challenge or an exec looking to make a step up
– You’ve (preferably!) got some great experience in the recruitment marketing space to bring to the table
– You’ve got the talent, experience and level head to pick up projects of all kinds and run with them
– You’re up for a challenge and eager to branch out into different areas
– You take pride in your work and have a wonderful eye for detail
– You’re a thoroughly pleasant human being and enjoy the company of other thoroughly pleasant human beings.
Your application will be sent to Chris Bowen.
3-6 month paid contract (potential for full-time employment)
We work to promote the interests of school leavers and graduates who are underrepresented in corporate industries. Our lively events team runs many diversity events annually for well-known corporate clients. We organise our events from start to finish, liaising with our clients in order to create marketing materials, we select attendees, run the events and collate the feedback. Our events are female-only, for LGBTQ+ people, for BAME people, people with a disability and those from a low socio-economic background. We’re looking for somebody who shares our passion for diversity & inclusion to join our outgoing and friendly team.
About the role
You will work with the Diversity Solutions Events and Partnerships Manager and Diversity & Inclusion Manager, gaining end-to-end events and marketing experience as you:
– Manage university student applications and numerous attendees for upcoming events.
– Market the university events at target universities
– Research new innovative ways to promote our events at top UK universities and via external suppliers.
– Manage and update the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for each event.
– Assist in preparing the materials needed on the day of the event.
– Attend and be a brand ambassador for Stafford Long Diversity Solutions on the day of the event.
– Manage and process student travel expenses with the accounts team.
– Send out post-event surveys and produce documents, which analyse the results.
We’re looking for someone positive and proactive, with great attention to detail and good multitasking ability. You’ll also need:
– An interest in diversity and a commitment to social inclusion
– An understanding of the graduate recruitment process
– Ability to build and implement new marketing strategies across social media, email and more
– Proven administrative experience with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Strong written and analytical skills
– Previous events experience preferable
– Good creative thinking
– The flexibility to help across departments
– Graduate preferable, but not essential
This will be an opportunity to learn a great deal about event management and marketing, within a supportive culture.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a brief cover letter explaining why you’d like to join the Diversity Solutions team, along with your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications:
26th April 2018
As an agency winning awards for its Diversity and Inclusion work, it’s right that we should value diversity in our own team too, from race to faith; gender and sexuality to disability. Whatever your identity, you’ll take your place among a team of independent thinkers – and of course, you’ll be welcomed from day one.
If you’d like to read more about the agency’s commitment to diversity, you can do that here.